It is time to get creative! Today we are going to make gifts. You can make a simple gift for a neighbor, a friend, or even someone in your family.
The gift can be as big or as small as you like, but no matter what the size, it will be extremely meaningful. We have brainstormed a few ideas to help get you started:
- A handmade bracelet or necklace
- A coupon book (things that you can do to be nice for someone else)
- A picture
- A tie-dyed t-shirt
- A painting
- A book that you read that you want to share because you think they’d like it
- Some fresh muffins, cookies, or brownies (in a sealed container)
- Hand-me-down clothes (from Day #2)
Remember, if you are giving a gift to a neighbor, it is best to leave it on their front porch. Try to make it something that can be left outside for a couple of days.
Try to be creative with your giving! We would love to hear what you give to someone else!
2 thoughts on “Challenge Day 7: Make Homemade Gifts”
I just sent a friend some tea – not handmade, but she loved it! And she left it outside on her porch for two days before bringing it in!
LikeLiked by 1 person